Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I would like to change the image link to a customize link (can be an JA extra field link) because I want to link the image to an article, not to product page.

The context: I’m using the Uber Business Template page, but where i can change the link (it’s auto = article name && id)

But I know this is possible because in the main frontpage of http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#uber, it’s a customized.

Many thanks,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello drzapman
    As i understand you are asking for Premium collection module .
    On the Home page layout JA ACM using the Gallery style .Which gives you option of the image and its links .
    While the Premium collection module is using a different module its Default Joomla Articles category module is override by the swiper layout . It working like same as Article category module does . JA Extra Field is used to add additional info text . That can be added but there is no functionality . You check more about this module in documentation here .
    Also On the product page there you can see the article , that is first selected the menu type product layout as u can see here
    If You are looking how to add more extra files in Product page here is a doc that can help you .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello drzapman
    On the Home page layout JA ACM using the Gallery style .Which gives you option of the image and its links .
    While the Premium collection module is using a different module its Default Joomla Articles category module is override by the swiper layout . It working like same as Article category module does . JA Extra Field is used to add additional info text . That can be added but there is no functionality . You check more about this module in documentation here .
    Also On the product page there you can see the article , that is first selected the menu type product layout as u can see here
    If You are looking how to add more extra files in Product page here is a doc that can help you .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello drzapman

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum