Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HI
    Not sure I should be posting this here but I can not find a specific thread on JA Janrain.
    I have have this plugin working without issue except “Facebook”

When

Google, Yahoo, open id, my space, twitter, Facebook. with image, and when clicked open the respective signin.

What I want to change is the providers that are shown,

to Facebook, Yahoo, Google, Twitter, PayPal, linked in.

So I Change the images.

But what I want is to be able to change the logon that is displayed when the images a are clicked.

I have everything configured on rpxnow.com. to work with the six providers that I want but can not figure out how to change the options within the JA Ranrain plugin.

Alan

HeR0 Friend

Hi Takestock,

You can change, replace images in folder /plugins/system/janrain/images/ .

Regards

takestock Friend

Maybe I did not make myself clear.

I know were to change the image and can do this.

The issue is that if I change the open id image to something else. when it is clicked it still opens up the open id sign-in in the Jan-rain window.

If I click on facebook the facebook sign in opens

What I want to do is change the open id image to PayPal. and when clicked it shows the PayPal signin.

As it is now if I change the image to PayPal and I click on it, it still shows open id sign in.

As I do not have open id configured in rpxnow.com the sign in will fail.

I guess the correct sign ins are called by the Janrain Plugin.

Alan

HeR0 Friend

Hi,

Oh, it is simple, please open file plugins/system/janrain/templ/defult.php , find onmouseover=”RPXNOW.default_provider = ‘openid’ then replace it to onmouseover=”RPXNOW.default_provider = ‘paypal’ .
    You should go to https://rpxnow.com/ and register a new account for setting rpx account and apply to your website.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum