Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have changed the size of the logo on my site http://www.clickandweb.es

Now I have a logo that fill all above the page with an image. The question is that I want to change the link on that logo. Actually it is linked to the home page, but I need to link it to another section of the page. ¿How can I change?

On the other way, It´s possible to modify the code creating a “map” on this image (the logo image)? I mean that if I click on the left side of the image I have one link, but if I click on the right side, the link is diferent? I know how to do it in an image inside an article, but how can I do it in the logo?

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

This way will help you to change link in the logo site

Open templates/ja_zite/blocks/header.php file

and change link in red

if ($this->getParam('logoType', 'image')=='image'): ?>
    <h1 class="logo">
    <a href="<?php JURI::base(true) ?>" title="<?php echo $siteName; ?>"><span><?php echo $siteName; ?></span></a>
    </h1>
    <?php else:
    $logoText = (trim($this->getParam('logoText'))=='') ? $siteName : JText::_(trim($this->getParam('logoText')));
    $sloganText = JText::_(trim($this->getParam('sloganText'))); ?>
    <div class="logo-text">
    <h1><a href="<?php JURI::base(true) ?>" title="<?php echo $siteName; ?>"><span><?php echo $logoText; ?></span></a></h1>
    <p class="site-slogan"><?php echo $sloganText;?></p>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

Remember to clear cache from admin area

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum