Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

How to change the list of aticles in each topic (I’m using template Teline V ) ? I read the instruction that "The list of articles that belong to the same topic", but i would like to add some special articles that i want to a topic, how could i do that?

pavit Moderator

but i would like to add some special articles that i want to a topic

Hi

You will need to create new article and choose as article type "topic" you cannot change article on the fly and move them as topic type

Hope this help

ducha Friend

When i created article and chose as article type "topic", then it appeared as a topic. What i mean is i want to add specific articles to a specific topic, for example: i would like to add the article " Fast test reveals drug-resistant bacteria " to Topic 4 instead of Topic 1.

And how to turn off TYPOGRAPHY in each article? I also want to turn off SHARE THIS below TYPOGRAPHY. Please help me. Thank you so much.

pavit Moderator

What i mean is i want to add specific articles to a specific topic

You can edit the specific article and in General Tab choose the topic at which you want to assign it.

I also want to turn off SHARE THIS below TYPOGRAPHY

Go to Extensions -> Templates -> Your default template -> General Tab -> Core Joomla Section -> and switch on Off Show Sharing Tools

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-lug-21-07-27-11
    ducha Friend

What’s happened to my template ? I created 3 sub-catergories in Health category but in Health category, it only appeared 1 sub-catergories and the footer in Health category wasn’t in the right position. what should i do ?

https://s31.postimg.org/3uw8fisfv/loiloi.png

pavit Moderator

Hi

To correct answer to your question we will need to take a look at your website first –

If you can , share as private reply an url for your backend page and also a temp super user account for it –

ducha Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ducha Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ducha Friend

i found out myself, because of on error article

pavit Moderator

i found out myself, because of on error article

Glad you solved it

ducha Friend

How to change background in template Teline V?

pavit Moderator

How to change background in template Teline V?

This topic has a different subject and it is solved , for your new questions please open a new topic

regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum