Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    I have 3 questions. The first one is I couldn’t make the template to recognize png logo file. I modified the template to point to png. But the template.css says “unwritable” in red but I was able to save it without any issue. I deleted the original logo and replaced with .png still now show

My second question is how to change the main bg colour. tried to change the template.css file:
    body {
    background: #829b72;
    color: #0000000;
    font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    line-height: 1.6;
    }
    No change.

3rd: my slogan doesn’t show even if I added my own slogan.
    thanks

hanifahmed Friend

Can we get a live link to check out your site?

body#bd {
    -moz-background-clip:border;
    -moz-background-inline-policy:continuous;
    -moz-background-origin:padding;
    background:#FFFFFF none repeat scroll 0 0;
    color:#666666;

}
    Try changing the code in red, maybe this is the one you want for the bg colour?

background:transparent url(../../images/yellow/logo.jpg) no-repeat scroll 0 0;

Did you change the code in red and the extension to png in template.css?

If you have your logo on, your slogan won’t show. It’s text+slogan or logo only.

tadam Friend

Thank for you quick replay.
    When I changed the bg colour as above, it changed everything. See – http://www.gaarahost.com, but I want to make the container ( or wrapper) where the template elements go to be different from the Main bg.
    thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tadam 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum