Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi bluecafe

that’s worked FINE ! Thanks a lot … but there is another problem the main menu position changed ! now the menu is not in the top as usually but it’s just after the image we inserted ! can u see where is the pb?

bluecafe Friend

I see … this is because the div order says image header first … then comes the nav. In the original template the image is a background image which means it lies behind the nav. Now it is a swf container that is inserted and does not lie in the background.

You could try just changing the div order. Copy the whole part of the menu, which is

<div id="ja-topnav">
    <?php
    switch ($ja_menutype) {
    case 1: echo $topnav;
    break;
    case 2:
    include($ja_template_absolute_path."/ja_cssmenu.php");
    break;
    case 3: include($ja_template_absolute_path."/ja_transmenu.php");
    break;
    case 4: include($ja_template_absolute_path."/ja_droplinemenu.php");
    break;
    }
    ?>
    </div>

<script type="text/javascript">initPNGTrans();</script>

And move it before the div with the swf file, which means between those two div’s:

<div id="ja-sh-wrap3"> <--- insert nav div here --->
    <div id="ja-sh"

Looks more complicated than it actually is … it’s just important to copy and paste the whole part without leaving anything out. 🙂

djamy Friend

I did it and now I have two main menu one in the top and one other exactly in the same place (the main menu has just been copied to the top)

bluecafe Friend

of course you need to delete the nav-div after copying it to the other place (because you want to move it … not just copy it) … then it should work fine.

djamy Friend

It worked fine, the copy is deleted, but still a problem, the menu are not visible correctly as initial template i think I should move in the same line as above this part too :

<!-- BEGIN: PATHWAY -->
    <div id="ja-pathway-wrap1">
    <div id="ja-pathway-wrap2">
    <div id="ja-pathway-wrap3">
    <div id="ja-pathway">
    <?php if (strtolower($option) != 'com_frontpage'){ ?>
    <?php mosPathway(); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <!-- END: PATHWAY -->

I tried but the position of SWF file changed a bit and the menu appeared better but not still as initially !

dozza Friend

Did you get it working in the end djamy as I’m looking to do similar?

djamy Friend

Hi Dozza, no I didn’t find a solution for that.
    I just implemented an alternative solution, I tranlated the flash image to GIF image and its’ working fine but the size is very important in this case and not interesting !
    so, if someone can help us, it will be good as we are two now …

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  djamy 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum