Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am in the need of urgently changing the name of the template of the website. I am using the template JA-Biz with Joomla 2.5.24 I’ve tried to do this process earlir but I don’t know why it tends to break the website or make it useless after I do this process.

Will someone be able and kind enough to help me with this problem? I know that there might be some other users that have the same problems.

Thanks, anyway.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    follow this tutorial of Ninja Lead to change the template name.
    Here is link
    Hope it helps

lflizmark Friend

The answer provided in that link doesn’t work at all. We need to have the template name changed specially in the Code View of the website. If the name JA-Biz appears there, the method shown here is completely useless. You can also see that the folder name also appears. So, again, this method has not sense.

TomC Moderator
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@lflizmark 444498 wrote:</em><blockquote>The answer provided in that link doesn’t work at all. We need to have the template name changed specially in the Code View of the website. If the name JA-Biz appears there, the method shown here is completely useless. You can also see that the folder name also appears. So, again, this method has not sense.</blockquote>

I’m not sure what did you do on this? But I just changed the JA Biz template

+ Apply my suggestion here first

+ Go back to Template Manager and set new template by default and all menu items for new template, see the screenshot

+ Code view of the website, see the screenshot

1. template_style_setting
    2. template_style_setting2
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum