Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am trying to change the slide show images but everytime i remove the stock image it either continues to be there or nothing shows at all. Can you just tell me exactly where in the backend I have to make changes. Thank you

dipset3576 Friend

I figured it out, Thanks.

cansay Friend

<em>@dipset3576 186874 wrote:</em><blockquote>I figured it out, Thanks.</blockquote>

Others migth need you answer to mate 😉

smitheringale Friend

<em>@cansay 187037 wrote:</em><blockquote>Others migth need you answer to mate ;)</blockquote>

I agree. You ask for help in the forum – rather than a ticket – but yet you won’t spend two minutes to provide an answer to the very forum you asked for help in?

charles99 Friend

If you would like to replace the images that comes with the demo, simply replace the images in the articles that the module is pulling from with your own. Now if you are using a folder for the source or location for your images, simply enter the path to your files and files name:
    sl-1.jpg, sl-2.jpg, sl-3.jpg….

you can replace the names in the Module with your own or use the same name thats in the module. You will need to upload your files to same directory folder… And adjust the settings to get the effect you want then you are good to…

i hope this help others… Almost forgot don’t forget to clear your cach! shut down your browser then reopen it… Or just clear it in Joomla Admin area… Failing to clear your cach stop you from seeing your new images….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  charles99 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum