Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I feel kinda noob asking you this, but, how can I change the Welcome to my Front Page page-title in the home page?
    Thanks

hanifahmed Friend

tranaee;126072I feel kinda noob asking you this, but, how can I change the Welcome to my Front Page page-title in the home page?
    Thanks

Simple, go to Menus – > Main Menu -> Home -> Click on System (Parameters) under the right hand side and change it there.

tranaee Friend

Thank you!
    I had just sort it out with Title Manager plugin but one plugin less i think is better..lol..thanx again!!

ssaguiar Friend

<em>@hanifahmed 126074 wrote:</em><blockquote>Simple, go to Menus – > Main Menu -> Home -> Click on System (Parameters) under the right hand side and change it there.</blockquote>

I did this way, but it doesn’t work. The text is shown in top of the main page’s content and not in page’s title (in <title>string</title>).

Sergio

nguyenhuu quang Friend

send your live site, allow us to help you

ssaguiar Friend

Sorry, I just forgot.

The site is at:
    http://www.vivaemfloripa.com.br

I though that this could be causedby the way that the main menu’s home had an index of 2. I just changed it to 1 but still not working.
    Observation : in the admin, it works.

I am using the sh404SEF component.

Thanks.

Sergio

nguyenhuu quang Friend

pls send your admin site via my PMB

tranaee Friend

<em>@ssaguiar 126106 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did this way, but it doesn’t work. The text is shown in top of the main page’s content and not in page’s title (in <title>string</title>).

Sergio</blockquote>

Use Title Manager plugin . You’ll be done in 2 seconds.. That’s all.. 😉

nguyenhuu quang Friend

go to Menus – > Main Menu -> Início -> Click on Parâmetros (Sistema) under the right hand side and change it there: Exibir Título da Página: Não (or Sim if you want to show it)

nguyenhuu quang Friend

your site joomla version 1.5.9 need to update it to 1.5.10.

ssaguiar Friend

I already did it before. The problem is exactly this: when I enable it to show the title, it will show in the main content screen (as it’s showing now – check it at the site http://www.vivaemfloripa.com.br).

About the joomla, I downloaded from joomlart the Ja Sanidine template and installed it using Quickstart files.
    I did it 4 days ago.

Sergio

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ssaguiar 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum