Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

How can I change the width of the left and right colums in the main part in this template?

I checked the code and notice the widths are calculated on the fly using method getColumnWidth(). So where are the width parameters are set?

Please see the attachment for what I mean.

Thanks,
    jwn

1. Capture
    TomC Moderator

jwn:

You can accomplish this within your “Layouts” settings within your Template Manager . . .

1. Open your Template Manager – select our JA Kranos template
    2. Click the “Layouts” tab
    3. Click the “Edit” icon for “Default” layout

When the box opens – scroll about halfway down and you will see the following line . . .

<blockquote><blocks name=”middle” colwidth=”32″></blockquote>

You can fiddle around with the “colwidth” value until you arrive at the result you are happy with.

NOTE:
    If you use a value higher than the default “32,” you will likely also need to modify the width parameter of the image within that column. To see what I mean, use a “colwidth=50” value … save changes … refresh page …. and you will see what I mean.

Not a huge deal, just something additional you will need to consider – depending on how you wish to adjust the settings.

Hope That Helps

webjwn Friend

Super! Thank you so much, Tom! I appreciate it!

Good day!
    jwn

TomC Moderator

<em>@webjwn 313127 wrote:</em><blockquote>Super! Thank you so much, Tom! I appreciate it!

Good day!
    jwn</blockquote>
    Most Welcome !!! . . . All the best with your continuing site development.

😎

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum