Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    can anyone tell me how to choose which submeniu items goes to first column which to second..? Now it seems to me, that it automaticaly moves the half of submeniu items to one side and the half to another, but, I have one submeniu item which has some 3rd level menius and I want to show only this item on 2nd column with grouped submenius.

Thanks in advance!

TomC Moderator

<em>@vicius 248968 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    can anyone tell me how to choose which submeniu items goes to first column which to second..? Now it seems to me, that it automaticaly moves the half of submeniu items to one side and the half to another, but, I have one submeniu item which has some 3rd level menius and I want to show only this item on 2nd column with grouped submenius.
    My website – http://www.facadestructures.com , check the news section.

Thanks in advance!</blockquote>

First off – just as an FYI – when I click on the link you provided, I get the following message . . .

Forbidden . . .
    You don’t have permission to access / on this server.

As for which sub-menu items appear in what order – it will (should) be the order in which you have your sub-menu items ordered within your main menu navigation structure . . . .

MAIN MENU ITEM
    – sub-menu item 1
    —- child sub menu item1
    —- child sub menu item2
    —- child sub menu item3

– sub-menu item 2
    —- child sub menu item1
    —- child sub menu item2
    —- child sub menu item3

Make sure the “order numbers” are correct as well within your menu item structure.

Is this not occurring ??? :confused:

vicius Friend

Hi, I think I described a question not so correct as I should..
    The problem is that I want to display it like this:
    MAIN MENU ITEM
    1st column
    – sub-menu item 1
    – sub-menu item 2
    – sub-menu item 3
    2nd column
    – sub-menu item 4 (Grouped childs)
    —- child sub menu item1
    —- child sub menu item2
    —- child sub menu item3

But it automatically appears like this:
    MAIN MENU ITEM
    1st column
    – sub-menu item 1
    – sub-menu item 2

2nd column
    – sub-menu item 3
    – sub-menu item 4 (Grouped childs)
    —- child sub menu item1
    —- child sub menu item2
    —- child sub menu item3

Or maybe its even not possible to do so..?

TomC Moderator

Yes … It is going to order the items numerically however you have them ordered within your menu structure.

So, if you want the 2nd column to be “sub menu item 4,” you are going to have to make that item “sub menu item 2” in the hierarchy. Seeing as you want what you currently have as “sub menu item4” to be “sub menu item2” – it shouldn’t be a big deal to simply reorder them accordingly – right?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum