Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Looking at the documentation, I can’t see how the contact page is configured. Mine does not look like that. It looks like the standard Joomla contact page.
    I see the reference to putting the map on the contact page, but nothing else.
    Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Check your contact page now , it is showing correctly , you should enable your google map API Key with a correct key not the one loaded now into ja google map plugin

pavit Moderator

Hi

Check your contact page now , it is showing correctly , you should enable your google map API Key with a correct key not the one loaded now into ja google map plugin

birdwaves Friend

HI Pavit,
    Thanks for your help. But how did you fix this? Specifically, how did you get the form to appear on the right? I do not need the google map on this page, so I took it out. I just don’t see how you got the contact form.

Thanks

birdwaves Friend

HI Pavit,
    Thanks for your help. But how did you fix this? Specifically, how did you get the form to appear on the right? I do not need the google map on this page, so I took it out. I just don’t see how you got the contact form.

Thanks

birdwaves Friend

Ok, I’ve discovered the trick: In your contact card in Components, on the ‘Display tab, change Display Format to ‘Plain’.

birdwaves Friend

Ok, I’ve discovered the trick: In your contact card in Components, on the ‘Display tab, change Display Format to ‘Plain’.

pavit Moderator

<em>@birdwaves 494146 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, I’ve discovered the trick: In your contact card in Components, on the ‘Display tab, change Display Format to ‘Plain’.</blockquote>

Hi

correct and also filled in and allowed page to display miscellaneous info

pavit Moderator

<em>@birdwaves 494146 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, I’ve discovered the trick: In your contact card in Components, on the ‘Display tab, change Display Format to ‘Plain’.</blockquote>

Hi

correct and also filled in and allowed page to display miscellaneous info

birdwaves Friend

Thanks Pavit!

birdwaves Friend

Thanks Pavit!

birdwaves Friend

Unfortunately the Google Map API is deprecated, and they are not generating new codes any more.

birdwaves Friend

Unfortunately the Google Map API is deprecated, and they are not generating new codes any more.

pavit Moderator

<em>@birdwaves 495295 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unfortunately the Google Map API is deprecated, and they are not generating new codes any more.</blockquote>

Google Map API is not deprecated you should enable and configure it in your G developer console

pavit Moderator

<em>@birdwaves 495295 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unfortunately the Google Map API is deprecated, and they are not generating new codes any more.</blockquote>

Google Map API is not deprecated you should enable and configure it in your G developer console

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum