Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

I installed the Intranet quickstart. Then I installed EasyBlog. The only blog-related link that appears in the main menu is the Joomla blog-page. So I created a menu item in the main menu to EasyBlog frontpage. However, it is not styled the same way as the demo. So I went to EasyBlog->Themes, but I don’t see "Intranet" theme listed. So I tried to install it manually, but I received the error:

"There was an error installing the theme as the same folder exists in the themes folder."

So I referred to the Intranet documentation, but I don’t see any documentation related to EasyBlog.

How should I proceed?

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Firstly, you will download the JA Intranet theme for EasyBlog, it’s a zip file and you need to extract it first (don’t install it as normal Joomla extension).

Then copy to associated directory: ROOT/components/com_easyblog/themes/ja_intranet/

The theme will appear in backend then.

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Hi

Thank you for your help. I didn’t realize I could simply copy and paste it into the themes folder. I thought I had to install it through the administrator. So easy it was confusing 🙂

Thanks again!

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!!!

sfam2708 Friend

This is a strange one when you upload ja_intranet easyblog theme it does not show up under the themes God knows why. Thought it might be cache but that is not the case where other themes show.

Tried installing via easyblog installation it says – "There was an error installing the theme as the same folder exists in the themes folder." No folder exist 🙂 I’ve looked at the themes config.xml but it seems fine. I cannot see a reason why it should not work. Can you please test it out? I think it might be a naming conflict but I can’t find it.

Saguaros Moderator

@sfam2708

You can send me the URL, Admin & FTP account of your site, I will take a look. Remember to set your reply as PRIVATE reply.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum