Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I saw a sample of basic form in http://uber.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/typo

May I know on how to create a basic form?

Please help. Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Below is the source code of contact forum present in Typography article page .

<div class="row example-row example-forms">
    <div class="col-lg-12">
    <h3>Sample Basic Form</h3>
    <div class="well"><form class="form-horizontal"><fieldset><legend>Legend</legend>
    <div class="form-group"><label class="col-lg-2 control-label" for="inputEmail">Email</label>
    <div class="col-lg-10"><input id="inputEmail" class="form-control" type="text"></div>
    </div>
    <div class="form-group"><label class="col-lg-2 control-label" for="inputPassword">Password</label>
    <div class="col-lg-10"><input id="inputPassword" class="form-control" type="password">
    <div class="checkbox"><label> <input type="checkbox"> Checkbox </label></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class="form-group"><label class="col-lg-2 control-label" for="textArea">Textarea</label>
    <div class="col-lg-10"><textarea id="textArea" class="form-control" rows="3"></textarea> <span class="help-block">A longer block of help text that breaks onto a new line and may extend beyond one line.</span></div>
    </div>
    <div class="form-group"><label class="col-lg-2 control-label">Radios</label>
    <div class="col-lg-10">
    <div class="radio"><label> <input id="optionsRadios1" checked="checked" name="optionsRadios" type="radio" value="option1"> Option one is this </label></div>
    <div class="radio"><label> <input id="optionsRadios2" name="optionsRadios" type="radio" value="option2"> Option two can be something else </label></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class="form-group"><label class="col-lg-2 control-label" for="select">Selects</label>
    <div class="col-lg-10"><select id="select" class="form-control">
    <option>1</option>
    <option>2</option>
    <option>3</option>
    <option>4</option>
    <option>5</option>
    </select><br><select class="form-control" multiple="multiple">
    <option>1</option>
    <option>2</option>
    <option>3</option>
    <option>4</option>
    <option>5</option>
    </select></div>
    </div>
    <div class="form-group">
    <div class="col-lg-10 col-lg-offset-2"><button class="btn btn-default">Cancel</button> <button class="btn btn-primary" type="submit">Submit</button></div>
    </div>
    </fieldset></form></div>
    </div>
    </div>

Output >>> http://prntscr.com/6jxaeh

kimmy88 Friend

Hi Pankajsharma,
    Thanks for the code.

I have managed to publish it, but how do I make it work, so that when the client fill up the form, it will be sent to my email?

Please kindly advise.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is a basic form that you can use . You need to do php work for its customization yourself .
    If you want to this work to be done from our side you can use Paid customization support Here

kimmy88 Friend

Hi Panjaksharma,

I managed to use extension for the form. This is solved.

Thanks a lot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kimmy88 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum