Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I want to make a contact form in uber like this http://uber.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/contact on my lawer-home site. I have created a contact form in the main menu as a single contact 1 but it don?t works. In the komponent contact i have created a contact form and a kategorie. In the module I choosed contact info. I can?t see the contact form in my uber site, something must be wrong. Please can you explain me step by step how to create a contact form in uber. Thanks elisa

pavit Moderator

Hi

Check which template Layout is assigned to your main menu contact form , you should assign to it a template layout containing the component position otherwise contact form cannot be visualized

pavit Moderator

Hi

Check which template Layout is assigned to your main menu contact form , you should assign to it a template layout containing the component position otherwise contact form cannot be visualized

susanburton Friend

I have exactly the same problem and I followed your instructions and it still doesn’t work either.:((

pavit Moderator

<em>@susanburton 475006 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have exactly the same problem and I followed your instructions and it still doesn’t work either.:((</blockquote>

Hi

Maybe a link to your website could help , or if you can send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend i can give more details about the reason why your module is not showing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum