Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi i want to create a user with privilegies to admin one of my
    categories(Public new article in that category, edit her own posts, and maybe delete her posts)

example

Categories
    -Home
    -Products
    -Galery

Users
    Pepe
    David
    Oscar

how can i make PEPE only to admin the Home section … he need to create, delete, update her own posts and dont see the other user articles???

hope you can help me 🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi

I think THIS guide may help you

becino Friend

thanks for your answer bro ….

what I would like to do is …..

access to registered users in the system is only his section and modify it and publish their articles, and that they do not appear the other categories,

speaking from the front-end …. make login and only shows the user’s section that can modify and create new items, other articles of the other sections do not see them. when you leave your account … back to the view with all publications and sections 🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>speaking from the front-end …. make login and only shows the user’s section that can modify and create new items,</blockquote>

As mentioned in the link i posted in the previous post , what you need can be solved creating new usergroups and assign specific users to these groups choosing for every user the specific role and correct access to categories or components and relative articles,
    If a category has assigned a specific group than the category can be accessed/edited/saved/ from users assigned to that group only

becino Friend

thanks a lot … i read the documentacion with a translator and solve the problem bro 🙂

thanks…

see you later…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  becino 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum