Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I installed the JA Magz template on Joomla 3.4.3 with Quickstart. I want to create events but I do not see the option “event” type when I create new article.
    I already installed the plugins plg_system_jacontenttype.v1.0.3 and plg_ajax_jacontenttype.v1.0.0 but the option is still missing.
    What do I do wrong?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>I already installed the plugins plg_system_jacontenttype.v1.0.3 and plg_ajax_jacontenttype.v1.0.0 but the option is still missing. </blockquote>
    Hi content type extension does not comes with JA Magz , ja magz already have option for event type article like here.
    To have Event page displayed as per demo, please go to Administrator >> Menu mangage >> Create new a menu item >> Select Magz event as menu item type.
    And in Article select Event type article . you can see three option in article > 1. text 2. video 3 Event .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>I already installed the plugins plg_system_jacontenttype.v1.0.3 and plg_ajax_jacontenttype.v1.0.0 but the option is still missing. </blockquote>
    Hi content type extension does not comes with JA Magz , ja magz already have option for event type article like here.
    To have Event page displayed as per demo, please go to Administrator >> Menu mangage >> Create new a menu item >> Select Magz event as menu item type.
    And in Article select Event type article . you can see three option in article > 1. text 2. video 3 Event .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum