Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I’m wondering what the .name is for creating module class suffix for the ACM module?

For example working on the medicare template I write something like,

.t3-module.gallery {
    margin-left: 25px;
    margin-right: 25px;
    background: #000
    }

I have tried to use the same method with the ACM module but I think it’s not .t3-module.myclassname

Could someone please help me out?

Thanks,
    Richard

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on, as well as identify any particular page(s) on which you want to modify your ACM element . . . and how you are wanting to modify it.

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@TomC 454965 wrote:</em><blockquote>So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on, as well as identify any particular page(s) on which you want to modify your ACM element . . . and how you are wanting to modify it.</blockquote>

Hi @tomc

I have sent you a pm with the admin details as I didn’t want to post them publicly, sorry for not putting in at the beginning of the thread.

I’m wanting to create a module class suffix for the ACM gallery, header and other blocks. Creating a module class suffix for custom html modules is usually created like,

.t3-module.gallery {
    }

What I am wanting to know is how to make a similar class as above for the ACM gallery, header or any other block. You know so when I go to the advanced part of the module and put gallery in as a suffix.

So I presume it will be something like,

.acm-module.gallery {
    }

Please let me know if you need more info as sometimes I’m not great at explaining myself.

TomC Moderator

Just to check . . . did you follow the steps as (or similar to) outlined ??

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@TomC 455944 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just to check . . . did you follow the steps as (or similar to) outlined ??</blockquote>

Hi @tomc

Yeah I followed the official Joomla one, I’ve got it working on all other templates and modules apart from the ACM module.

Like I said the “.t3-module” is not the class for the ACM module and I’m guessing it has a different name to be called like “.acm-module” It’s hard to explain, but maybe it would be easier if you could just post a demo suffix for the ACM as I will then be able to take it from there.

So for this example could you post a demo making the ACM module gallery having margin-left and margin-right 200px.

The class is for the module, not the module position if that makes sense.

Sorry Tom not sure how to explain myself here :((

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you want to define new css style , you should put it into templates/uber/css/custom.css (create new if file does not exist) file. Then you can add new class into the Block Extra Class of ACM module

For example

with blank space before text, you will have class like as: .t3-module.gallery or .acm-module.gallery

With the help of Firebug editor (or Inspect Element in Chrome), you can easily see which class you should you.

You can post your site URL here & turn off Optimize CSS option in template manager and tell me the module you’re editting, I will take a look.

1. block_extra_class
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum