Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hi
    i want to change theme color in ja_portfolio template. i have place my own colors setting in default theme folder but it is not changing its color. please help me out to make change.

thanks
    vinay

khoand Friend

Hi,
    I understand what you mean. But I need to more information from you. Could you explain how you do?

proven Friend

hi,
    Thanks for your responds. i have place my own color setting which are there in one of the theme folder. i have attached changed items in the theme folder. thanks for helping us.

vinay

1. images.zip
    khoand Friend

Could you give me username+password of backend and a link to your website?

proven Friend

hi
    i have given our web link, username and password into your personal profile. please give us guidance for this issue. we are waiting for your reply.

thanks
    vinay.

khoand Friend

Your password you give me is not correct. But when I see your website, it used your image you give me. So I think it works, could you explain details more if I misunderstand your problem. A snapshot with your annotation is very helpful to help me understand your idea.

TomC Moderator

Have you also modified the relative CSS styles and classes for the various elements you are tying to change the color for?

proven Friend

hi
    Thanks for responding us.i have placed my customized files in existing theme folder. file names are same, size same and also file extension. color #08a1ca is given to blue-color. In that folder i have change color to #0079c0.

Thanks
    vinay

1. Capture1
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    You replace this code from /templates/ja_portfolio/core/themes/blue-color/css/menu/mega.css in the line #5

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.active {
    background-color: #08A1CA;
    }

with

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.active {
    background-color: #0079C0;
    }

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum