Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I’m trying to customize ja teline V on my site, but for now I’m stuck trying to change how the text color behaves on hover. Currently my background is white (I’ve added some code inside custom.css to make it possible), but my problem is not fully fixed yet. When I hover the cursor over a link, it becomes white (dispears with white background color), that’s why I need to change it to some other color.

Thank you in advance.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly add a screenshot of the problem with description in it and your site url here , so i can check this issue directly on your site.

Regards

naretdv Friend

hi, just a quick question. how you remove tne main videos on hot videos as you cannot access the custom module html
    thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

hi, just a quick question. how you remove tne main videos on hot videos as you cannot access the custom module html
    thanks

Hi
    Kindly post your own thread on JA TelineV forum with your active account. As per JA Support policy user should have an active JATC/Dev. account to get support and updates for Premium products.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum