Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

<em>@iammontoya 467558 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just sent you a PM… Thank you!</blockquote>
    Hi there
    Sorry i forget and confused with your replied here.
    Actually this topic is owned by edd . Please create your own topic with detail issue & reproduce steps. @iammontoya

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

TomC Moderator

<em>@jooservices 467703 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there
    Sorry i forget and confused with your replied here.
    Actually this topic is owned by edd . . . .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

This is not necessary . . . no one “owns” a thread. We are perfectly capable of assisting iammontoya with this similar issue here in this thread. No need to duplicate efforts.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@iammontoya: I just check URL of your site and see that the logo is too big for the current logo part on your site.

You can apply my solution to work on your site:

+ Create templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css file
    + Add new rule

.logo-image img {
    max-width: 290px;
    max-height: initial;
    }
    @media (max-width: 992px) {
    .logo-image a img {
    max-height: initial;
    max-width: initial;
    margin-top: -15px;
    }
    }

And let me know if it helps.

iammontoya Friend

Hi there!

Unfortunately, that did not work. It continues to create a very large white space under the logo… I mean, really, really large.
    Please advise.

Cheers,

iammontoya Friend

Hi there!

Unfortunately, that did not work. It continues to create a very large white space under the logo… I mean, really, really large.
    Please advise.

Cheers,

TomC Moderator

<em>@iammontoya 469681 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there!

Please advise.

Cheers,</blockquote>

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on – so we can inspect the issue

TomC Moderator

Please advise.

Cheers,</blockquote>

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on – so we can inspect the issue

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please advise.

Cheers,</blockquote>

I fixed it directly on your site, look at the screenshot and let me know if it helps

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-22-at-12.24.25
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum