Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

How to disable “You may also like:” under an article?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Go to template manager >> Your default template >> General Tab >> Extended settings >> Related articles >> Set to Off

abdullah canipek Friend

Hi,
    Can i use/enable this function JA Fİxel?

pavit Moderator

<em>@asccanipek 436156 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Can i use/enable this function JA Fİxel?</blockquote>

Hi

Not with the same settings for the Ja Magz template – but you can show related articles using a third party extension also
    Take a look HERE

stepjumpr Friend

What if we would like to disable it for ONE particular article and not ALL of them ?
    Thanks. 🙂

pavit Moderator

<em>@stepjumpr 436435 wrote:</em><blockquote>What if we would like to disable it for ONE particular article and not ALL of them ?
    Thanks. :)</blockquote>

It depends on which extension you installed to manage it

stepjumpr Friend

<em>@pavit 436450 wrote:</em><blockquote>It depends on which extension you installed to manage it</blockquote>

Using the current default extension which comes in-built in template JA Magz.

erickpaulino Friend

Hello,

I’m having the same problem. I want to disable related articles for some specific categories articles but the option in Template Manager only allow me to enable for all/disable for all.

How can we do it for each category/article?

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>How can we do it for each category/article?</blockquote>

I think you can search HERE for a specific extension allowing you to do it

erickpaulino Friend

Ok, but if I replace the related articles with another extension will the JA Magz related articles remain? Will I be able to use infinity pagination with it?

pavit Moderator

<em>@erickpaulino 439059 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, but if I replace the related articles with another extension will the JA Magz related articles remain? Will I be able to use infinity pagination with it?</blockquote>

You can try installing it and if not satisfied you can always remove the extension

erickpaulino Friend

Hello,

Will JA infinity pagination work with another related articles extension?

Thank you.

pavit Moderator

Yes it will works

erickpaulino Friend

Hello,

Leo Burnetts gave this simple and elegant solution:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/restrict-you-may-also-like-feature/#post-515682

That solved my problem. Just posting it here in case someone else ends up here with the same issue.

Thank you,

Erick

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  erickpaulino 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum