Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all members !

So i’ve read a lot of Threads about Mageia Template however i did not find any good solution :

How is it possible to display header image (header1.jpg for example) on the first page of the site (in fact that header is empty until i choose the font > cookie) ?? In another word,s where can i change the code in order to load this image on the first page without any cookie function…

By defaut, the problem is that before choosing any font, the header image is empty. The template uses the cookie, but what happend when a user does not accept cookie, he does not have any picture.. ? **** im sure there is a solution to that little problem, ask you all

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Franck

Menalto Friend

Do you have a site url? And you want only header images on frontpage and not on the others? Or did i read wrong?

pcfrancky Friend

<em>@Menalto 38420 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you have a site url? And you want only header images on frontpage and not on the others? Or did i read wrong?</blockquote>
    Thanks a lot for your reply!
    Here the URL for the test site : http://www.dupouy-associes.fr/cda
    Here the URL of a member with the same problem : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/header-images-disappear-when-color-selection-is-off/

The first visit from a computer, the header image doesn’t appears automatically, it is displayed ONLY if the visitor choose a color. As soon as you choose a color (Default, Cyan, etc..) , the header images are displayed.. I would prefer this header image be displayed directlty, automatically on the page (and of course any other page with demo images), without the cookie system, without the visitor choose any color, you see ? (sorry for my english language) ;-)))

Franck

pcfrancky Friend

I found the solution :

In the ja_templatetools.php file, replace :

$this->ja_color = $this->_tpl->params->get(‘ColorCSS’);

BY

$this->ja_color = ‘Default’;

joolzhaines Friend

Hi,

I would like to only show the image box at the top and flash box next to it only on the front page and all the other page to have these two items areas hidden squashed up so there is more screen for the articles and left and right.

Thanks for your help
    Joolz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  joolzhaines 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum