Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

<em>@drarvindc 477221 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Guys,

I have talked to the devs and they would be working to implement multi-category select for ACM. Hopefully it should be done this week.

I can assure you that JoomlArt do care for its members.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Thank you Arvind,

In my opinion will be the best improvement to the ACM module.:)

BTW, you guys need to think about the T3 framework, in our case is not to much friendly compared with other frameworks.

Ok thanks again, I am happy to have ACM with multicategory.

Rewgards

eagledk Friend

<em>@drarvindc 477221 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Sorry Arvind, for me not to believe you, because if you and the rest of JA really cared about your customers, then the above problem had been addressed for several month ago.

There only comes attention to something if we the customers like me and adsoma, are complaining and doing so very loud.

Second, I made a complain yesterday at your facebook site, but all I got out of that, was you deleted it, not even a comment was their!!!!!

And third, the reason why I made this complain, was that for 20 days now have tried to get a fix for a problem, and all I have got until now it a lot of BLABLA. You don’t even give me some proper answer. I just get some work around that I really can’t use for anything. What I doo need is a FIX for this problem:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/image-modal-view/

So no way you are giving your customer services, you just want our money!!!!

Regards

Morten

eagledk Friend

<em>@drarvindc 477221 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Sorry Arvind, for me not to believe you, because if you and the rest of JA really cared about your customers, then the above problem had been addressed for several month ago.

There only comes attention to something if we the customers like me and adsoma, are complaining and doing so very loud.

Second, I made a complain yesterday at your facebook site, but all I got out of that, was you deleted it, not even a comment was their!!!!!

And third, the reason why I made this complain, was that for 20 days now have tried to get a fix for a problem, and all I have got until now it a lot of BLABLA. You don’t even give me some proper answer. I just get some work around that I really can’t use for anything. What I doo need is a FIX for this problem:
    http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/image-modal-view/

Regards

Morten

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@eagledk 477319 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry Arvind, for me not to believe you, because if you and the rest of JA really cared about your customers, then the above problem had been addressed for several month ago.

Regards

Morten</blockquote>

1, I am not trying to overrule your belief. But we are JA are not going to stop trying to help members whenever possible.
    2. Facebook comment deletion seems tricky. I checked my inbox and I have no notification of any comment, the person responsible to handle FB comments is off for his own wedding since last friday.

Yes, one of the comment from you is missing, Here is the screenshot from Facebook of JA. http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/860/2617915377.jpg I could not find the comment from you as marked in the screenshot. We do have many admins on our FB and I would be checking who deleted and what the content was and why others were not intimated. I can assure you even in the forums mods or others are allowed soft delete only. Permanent deletes if any are to be done only by permission.

3. Your Ark media issue has been answered again and accordingly to team its not a bug from our side. Anyways, I have been working with the team to find a solution, there is another thread about ark media component issue and I even got the complimentary copy for our devs to check it out. It is lined up and its on my priority to get it checked and answers provided this week.

Since, it was the delivery week, the team has been very very busy, not to mention we are trying to cover up on almost a month of delay in our monthly release.

I have high regards for you or anyone who complaints, but if you say we are here just for your money, thats a huge turn off. Complaints are respected but you dont need to hurt us. It has never been about money for JA.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@eagledk 477319 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry Arvind, for me not to believe you, because if you and the rest of JA really cared about your customers, then the above problem had been addressed for several month ago.

Regards

Morten</blockquote>

1, I am not trying to overrule your belief. But we are JA are not going to stop trying to help members whenever possible.
    2. Facebook comment deletion seems tricky. I checked my inbox and I have no notification of any comment, the person responsible to handle FB comments is off for his own wedding since last friday.

Yes, one of the comment from you is missing, Here is the screenshot from Facebook of JA. http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/860/2617915377.jpg I could not find the comment from you as marked in the screenshot. We do have many admins on our FB and I would be checking who deleted and what the content was and why others were not intimated. I can assure you even in the forums mods or others are allowed soft delete only. Permanent deletes if any are to be done only by permission.

3. Your Ark media issue has been answered again and accordingly to team its not a bug from our side. Anyways, I have been working with the team to find a solution, there is another thread about ark media component issue and I even got the complimentary copy for our devs to check it out. It is lined up and its on my priority to get it checked and answers provided this week.

Since, it was the delivery week, the team has been very very busy, not to mention we are trying to cover up on almost a month of delay in our monthly release.

I have high regards for you or anyone who complaints, but if you say we are here just for your money, thats a huge turn off. Complaints are respected but you dont need to hurt us. It has never been about money for JA.

Arvind

TomC Moderator

<em>@eagledk 477319 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Morten</blockquote>

For the record . . . Support Team Member, Ninja Lead, has been trying to help you throughout the above noted thread. Further, you’re looking for help with a 3rd Party Extension that you elected to install. Ninja Lead continued to try to assist you with various suggestions

TomC Moderator

<em>@eagledk 477319 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Morten</blockquote>

For the record . . . Support Team Member, Ninja Lead, has been trying to help you throughout the above noted thread. Further, you’re looking for help with a 3rd Party Extension that you elected to install. Ninja Lead continued to try to assist you with various suggestions

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

For multiple categories selection in ACM News Featured module, you can follow simple solution below
    – Open the file: telinev/templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-1.xml

– Find the code snippet

[PHP]<field name=”catid” type=”category” extension=”com_content” label=”TPL_FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SETTINGS_LABEL”
    description=”TPL_FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SETTINGS_DESC” multiple=”false”/>[/PHP]

– And replace it with

[PHP]<field name=”catid” type=”category” extension=”com_content” label=”TPL_FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SETTINGS_LABEL”
    description=”TPL_FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SETTINGS_DESC” multiple=”true”/>[/PHP]

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

For multiple categories selection in ACM News Featured module, you can follow simple solution below
    – Open the file: telinev/templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-1.xml

– Find the code snippet

<field name="catid" type="category" extension="com_content" label="TPL_FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SETTINGS_LABEL"
    description="TPL_FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SETTINGS_DESC" multiple="false"/>

– And replace it with

<field name="catid" type="category" extension="com_content" label="TPL_FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SETTINGS_LABEL"
    description="TPL_FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SETTINGS_DESC" multiple="true"/>

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum