Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I signed up for the free membership and have my account now, but I am told I dont have permissions to download JA Tabs.

I went to the link at the top of the screen which says
    ” JA News , JA Showcase, JA Tabs, JA Highslide, JA Flowlist versions updated to RC 1 ” and tried to download but am told
    “iris7, you do not have permission to access this page”

I just need this 1 extension but I am having trouble with some of the concepts of this site.
    I LOVE the idea of credits, donating and redemption for a forum but I just need to download this single extension for our little website and need some help with this simple task.

Sorry if I seem new to this guys :-[
    Is there something I need to do, or buy, someone I’m supposed to email or what exactly? :confused:

THANKS SOOOO MUCH!
    Iris

TomC Moderator

I believe you have to be a member to download Club Extensions – even the RC1 versions.

When the extensions are released as stable, they will be commercially available – even members will have to pay a premium for them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum