Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I found. joomlart has nheu joomla template you need to download that when an informed
    need money to buy or download free, must register that while I registered members and
    QUOCTE OR Joomlart

vantung, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. You need to be come our Joomla/Magento Club Member to access to support forum or download area of members. Depend on your subscriptions, your account will be granted with access to appropriate forums & download sections. Member with active [joomla] Joomla Template/Extension Club can access Joomla Template forums while Magento Club membership while member with active Magento License can access Magento forums?
    2. If you are downloading product for your single purchase. Please login your Member Area to download.

Not a Member? Why still stand out of the crowd?

Join our community with confidence.

We guarantee you the highest sastisfaction from our current 100,000 of members and a solid MoneyBack Refund policy.

This time you want to pay the money or do a thank

hanifahmed Friend

You need to PAY to download the club templates.
    Everyone here who has a orange or green name is a PAID member.
    You are not a paid member, you are a free member, therefore you can only download a free template from the free templates section.

TomC Moderator

vantung;132165I found. joomlart has nheu joomla template you need to download that when an informed
    need money to buy or download free, must register that while I registered members and
    QUOCTE OR Joomlart

:confused:

floo Friend

You might be interested in a membership. To save money you can still use the coupon-code “3rdbirthday” which will save you 20 %. You’ll have access to all templates then (depends on which club your choice is).

itdude Friend

where is this 3rd birthday info?

floo Friend

<em>@itdude 132627 wrote:</em><blockquote>where is this 3rd birthday info?</blockquote>

Just enter the coupon-code when you order your license.

just_tuan Friend

<em>@vantung 132165 wrote:</em><blockquote>I found. joomlart has nheu joomla template you need to download that when an informed
    QUOCTE OR Joomlart
    </blockquote>

You can sing up for JA memberships here

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@just_tuan 134134 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can sing up for JA memberships here</blockquote>
    So why havn’t you signed up to one :p lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  hanifahmed 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum