Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I wish to change this how do i find the file to change it i was thinking of putting some links and a logo in the footer? please help thanks

Copyright © 2011 That Mixtape. All Rights Reserved. Designed by JoomlArt.com. Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Go to http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php in your Payments Tab you will see PDF Copyright Removal

download the pdf with instructions

djtaylor Friend

you have to pay 😮 wow thats not good i do not want copyright removal i just want to edit

pavit Moderator

Hi

You cannot edit the footer without a copyright removal purchased

speepsampish Friend

Good Afternoon all,
    I am registered with JAEC (extensions), too, so I can legally remove copyrights, but the “PDF Copyright Removal” has no “V” check link below. Why is that?

thank you,

Spiros

pavit Moderator

Hi

When you have purchased the JAEC Membership ?

maybe our system must still make the update with your details ?

speepsampish Friend

Hi dear Pavit, thank you for the quick reply,

I made the purchase about a month ago. I tried refreshing the site, registering my domains etc. but still no instructions.

I am sure you can help!

thank you ,

Spiros

pavit Moderator

Now i will notify our staff of your issue

when I have news I will give you.

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@speepsampish 274402 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good Afternoon all,
    I am registered with JAEC (extensions), too, so I can legally remove copyrights, but the “PDF Copyright Removal” has no “V” check link below. Why is that?

thank you,

Spiros</blockquote>

Hi Spyridon Anthis,

I have checked and could see you are JAEC and JATC standard member.

With JAEC extension club, you are free to remove all JA copyright links at frontend from JAEC products. However, if you could not see any PDF instructions on how to remove our JA Copyrights in frontend of our JAEC product. This is true because none of the extensions shows the copyright in frontend except JA Comment and JA Voice component but you could easily find out the instructions from backend of 2 components. Please let me know which extensions you are trying to get our JA Copyrights removed for instant help.

For JATC standard membership, you are NOT allowed to remove JA copyright links unless you purchase extra fees of $40/domain. Please log into sign up page via http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php >> Copyright removal column >> select the suitable one to buy. After successfully buying copyright removal fee, please log into sign up page via http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php >> go to Your payment history group at the bottom >> Focus on PDF Copyright Removal column and get the instructions there.

Let me know if you need any further clarifications.

Thank you very much.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum