Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Take a look at the attached images. I’m trying to fix an issue with the width of the logo and the main nav so they are side-by-side on a tablet and computer. When users load the site on a device with a resolution less than 1279px the logo and main navigation changes to a base width of 12. As a result the main navigations floats under the logo. That is fine on small devices such as an iphone, but when a user is on a tablet or laptop the logo and navigation should be side-by-side.

I would like to change the base width for these elements so they float side-by-side on medium and larger screens. How do I make these changes?

I watched the T3 Framework Video Tutorials for Layout Configuration and it didn’t work out. When I tried cloning a template, it saved the cloned template locally and the PHP file didn’t show up in the tpls directory.

Will anyone with experience in this area please help me out.

Thanks.

1. main-nav-640px
    2. main-nav-1279px
    3. main-nav-1280px
    TomC Moderator

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on

ntonline Friend

@tomc,

<em>@TomC 461971 wrote:</em><blockquote>It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on</blockquote>

The URL is http://www.renocomputerguy.com

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

I would like to clarify that for heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope. If you are developer, you can find and change it from templates/ja_nuevo/tpls/blocks/header.php file

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum