Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am a beginner joomla user, but I am finding my way around it day by day. There is one thing I cant find a solution to, however. When I try to edit Popular places module, I just find an explanation of the things i Can do with the module, but I cant seem to find a way to edit it. I will appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks in advance.

TomC Moderator

<em>@benmont86 301625 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am a beginner joomla user, but I am finding my way around it day by day. There is one thing I cant find a solution to, however. When I try to edit Popular places module, I just find an explanation of the things i Can do with the module, but I cant seem to find a way to edit it. I will appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks in advance.</blockquote>
    You edit the contents of the module within the module itself – i.e. any custom HTML, links, images, graphics, etc.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum