Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have Fireworks 8, Photoshop CS3 and Dreamviewer, but i dont know how to change the slogan of my template?. One more thing.. is it possible to use the logo of Ja Sandine in Ja Sandine 2? I guess they are the same size.. thx for helping..

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Please open filetemplates/ja_sanidineii_light/css/template.css file, at about line 892, find following script:

h1.logo a {
    background:transparent url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat scroll center center;
    display:block;
    height:70px;
    width:330px;
    }

Here you can see that the logo name is logo.png, in templates/ja_sanidineii_light/image

Sherlock Friend

Hi popullo !
    In sanidine ii there are 2 type for logo and slogan.

– Please go to admin >> extensions >> template manager >> select JA Sanidine II
    – On right panel , you will see Logo type select box
    If you select logo type is image , slogan and logo is a image , you must edit templates/ja_sanidine_light/images/logo.png image to change it.
    If you select logo type is Text, you can change slogan by changing value of slogan text box.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum