Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How to enable “more article…” in JA University frontpage and frontpage article, Please help. thanks

Nazario A Friend

Hi ovdemonz,

Could you explain more about “more article…”? Any sample link that refers to the same function would be helpful.

ovdemonz Developer
    Nazario A Friend

This belongs to Category Blog Layout page. When you set the number for #Links in menu item settings, the More Article should display:

Let me know if this helps.

1. category_blog1
    ovdemonz Developer

any update?

ovdemonz Developer

<em>@Nazario A 404979 wrote:</em><blockquote>This belongs to Category Blog Layout page. When you set the number for #Links in menu item settings, the More Article should display:

Let me know if this helps.</blockquote>

Already set but still no show. refer attachment

the setting:

the frontpage:

Nazario A Friend

<em>@ovdemonz 405154 wrote:</em><blockquote>Already set but still no show. refer attachment

the setting:

the frontpage:
    </blockquote>

Look likes you sent me the wrong image. Please check your image again.

Also, remember clear JAT3 cache after any changes.

If the problem still persists, please send me the URL your site and Admin account via private message, also tell me the menu item of above page so that I will check and help you out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum