Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I’m attempting to format a basic form found on the typography page of the Sugite Quickstart. Can someone assist in formatting the HTML to align everything correctly? Thanks in advance for your help.

1. Helpwithform
    jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Please try to inspect and provide high priority off css path to make align: left

@media (min-width: 768px)
    .form-horizontal .control-label {
    text-align: right;
    margin-bottom: 0;
    padding-top: 7px;

cmgaskell Friend

I’m sorry… i dont know what that means… Can you please explain more?

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    I mean you can edit exists css files or import your own css ( e.g: custom.css ) and apply above code.

You’ll also need to use Chrome debugger ( or Firefox – Firebug ) to inspect your html / css element to do.
    If you still can’t do. Please provide me your FTP access, i’ll help you to do.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

cmgaskell Friend

I sent the username and password to the joomla control panel. Please let me know what other information you need.

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    I need your CPanel access not Joomla! backend 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

TomC Moderator

<em>@cmgaskell 447982 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m attempting to format a basic form found on the typography page of the Sugite Quickstart. Can someone assist in formatting the HTML to align everything correctly? Thanks in advance for your help.

</blockquote>

When you installed your template, did you do so utilizing the quckstart + sample data installation process?

cmgaskell Friend

I just gave up and purchased a form creator component. Much easier! Thanks for your help though!

TomC Moderator

<em>@cmgaskell 448195 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just gave up and purchased a form creator component. Much easier! Thanks for your help though!</blockquote>

No worries – the bottom line is whatever works best for you. 🙂

All the best with your continuing site development !!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum