Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

In the demo site, the example shows a table-less design. How can I achieve that? Anyone can provide me with the hack?

madeadi Friend

Hey… It’s been almost 24 hours and no reply?
    The reason why I bought the template was because I think the tableless design was awesome. But now I couldn’t get it. And I need an answer.

dark helmet Friend

You have to be patient. I realized in no short time this site is understaffed and most help is going to come from fellow customers. I am sure someone will check this over the weekend and try to help you out.

As someone reminded me several days ago after I got frustrated waiting, these templates are just that – templates. You buy ’em and you modify them to fit your needs. The JA folks most likely developed this forum as a convenience for the customers.

instantinlaw Friend

Good answer dark helmet.
    If you PM Menalto he may be able to help.

Michael Casha Friend

The tables are actually because of Joomla, not our template. I am unaware of any “fix” for this at the moment.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum