Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have the fixel template installed for my Easyblog. I’ve installed the side-2 modules ‘Blog Categories module’ and ‘EasyBlog Archive module’ but still it doesn’t show up on my site. I’ve looked at easyblog settings and thought perhaps it’s a setting in there but can’t find an on/off toggle. I also like how in the demo content there is a white background. I’ve attached some pictures to give you an idea of the things I’ve done.

Cheers,

B

1. Screen-Shot-2014-07-09-at-11.39.42
    2. Screen-Shot-2014-07-09-at-11.40.22
    3. Screen-Shot-2014-07-09-at-11.46.08
    4. Screen-Shot-2014-07-09-at-11.58.08
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Did you configured easyblog as described on documentation ?

bencarlin Friend

Yep, and the theme JA_Fixel does appear in the Themes section of EasyBlog.

pavit Moderator

Please verify the user account you added when opening this thread i cannot access to your website

bencarlin Friend

That should be right now. Sorry about that.

pavit Moderator

I checked it and assigned the correct layout to the blog menu item

You should copy again the Ja Fixel easyblog theme after you uninstalled the ja fixel theme installed now from easyblog theme panel

bencarlin Friend

Do you mean I need to delete the current easy blog JA fixel theme and then reinstall it a different way?

pavit Moderator

<em>@bencarlin 436128 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you mean I need to delete the current easy blog JA fixel theme and then reinstall it a different way?</blockquote>

I mean delete the one installed now ( Ja Fixel theme ) and then repeat again the installation downloading again the theme from HERE

bencarlin Friend

Hi there,

I did download the JA_Fixel theme again and drag that folder into my EasyBlog Themes folder. However, the frontpage image squares are not appearing the same size, the ‘Read me’ button is not there and also the blog photo from the front page appears expanded in my blog post when I don’t want it to appear at all.

http://benjamincarlin.com/index.php/blog/entry/digital-revolution-exhibition-the-barbican-20-07-2014

bencarlin Friend

Managed to fix it now. All working correctly (Y). Someone from Easyblog forum added the button.php thing to my template. Would have thought that would be included in the fixel template though as it appears in the demo content. As for the squares not being quite the same size… I think they’re close enough!

bencarlin Friend

Hi Pavit,

I think it’s since I updated the latest T3 framework but the look of my blog no longer has the settings you applied before. Both the side tabs ‘archive’ and ‘blog categories’ are no longer there and the blog posts section is expanded to whole browser length. The white background has also gone. I’ve tried assigning different layouts from the blog menu item but cannot find the right one. I’ve checked to see that I still have the ‘archive’ and ‘blog categories’ module installed and I do. All settings seem correct. For now I have settled with ‘categories layout’ until it is fixed.

Many thanks,

Ben

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your Blog menu item is using the Ja_Fixel Home Blue style, this style was using the wrong layout , before you assigned to it the Home layout , Instead you should assign the Default layout .

Now it seems to work fine

1. Screenshot_2
    bencarlin Friend

Fantastic. Thank you so much. Wouldn’t have thought about that.

This is brilliant 🙂

Cheers

B

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bencarlin 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum