Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have installed quikstart version of Purity 3. I want to have Corporate layout but unable to get it.

1. I have Corporate in Assignment tab
    2. I have Purity-Corporate in Menu item and
    3. I have Corporate in Default

What Am I missing?

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Try this

+ Go to Admin site -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> Open Purity III – Corporate -> Assignment tabs -> click Toggle Selection and Save and set Purity III – Corporate as default template style

ajoomla Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 451399 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try this

+ Go to Admin site -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> Open Purity III – Corporate -> Assignment tabs -> click Toggle Selection and Save and set Purity III – Corporate as default template style</blockquote>

Thanks for your reply. However, I want to show this
    http://purity_iii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/layout/new-layouts//corporate

when my site loads. How do I get that?

Thank you!

TomC Moderator

I tried to log into your site admin – via the info you provided – to check your settings . . . but the login info doesn’t seem to be working. Can you check the username/password info you provided? If you’ve since updated the info, you can send me the new login info via private message if you like.

ajoomla Friend

PM sent

Thank you!

TomC Moderator

QUESTION:
    When you installed your template, did you also install the sample data as part of your quickstart installation process?

ajoomla Friend

Yes,I did
    Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@ajoomla 451488 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes,I did
    Thanks</blockquote>

Are you certain? … because it appears, then, that you have a lot of unpublished content – at least from the start. If it were otherwise, then there should be a whole lot more sample-data content published/displaying.

Can you double check . . . . If need be, you can/should cross-check your settings with those of the demo utilizing the DEMO BUILDER for Purity III.

The VALUE of the QUICKSTART Installation

ajoomla Friend

I unpublished them while I was waiting on someone to respond. So I can get started with my work. But even with the published menus , corporate layout was not appearing? I have published it again, but I am still not getting the look of the Corporate layout.

I thought it to be the simplest thing, but apparently not! Ughhh.

TomC Moderator

Did you review/follow the steps within the JA PURITY III USER GUIDE – LAYOUT ??

ajoomla Friend

OK, I have a clean install (demo) now with sample data. I have done following-
    1. Chose a Corporate as my default template
    2. toggle selection in Assignment tab

it is still NOT showing the corporate layout. Please help! The site address is changed though, Please let me know whom to PM.

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@Ninja Lead 451399 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try this

+ Go to Admin site -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> Open Purity III – Corporate -> Assignment tabs -> click Toggle Selection and Save and set Purity III – Corporate as default template style</blockquote>

@ajoomla: In this step, you have to make sure that all menu items on your site are assigned with Purity III – Corporate template style and go back Menu from admin site -> Main Menu > Corporate Layout set default, see the screenshot

1. purity_iii
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum