Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How to get rid of the top border –the solid line, only in the front page in the content bottom section? I do not want to show two lines below the feature article.

1. ContentBottom_top_Border
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    You find this code from /templates/ja_minisite/css/template.css

#ja-content-bottom {
    border-top: #E8E8E8 solid 1px; < remove this line
    padding: 20px 0 0;
    }

jayatunge Friend

Hi khoand,
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have one concerns of doing this; Does this remove the top line altogether? More specifically, if I publish a custom HTML to ‘content-bottom’ in another page inside, will it have the line?
    I just only want to remove the line only in Frontpage. The reason be under the Feature article I will have a thicker dash line already since it is a Blog layout. Having another line is ugly.
    Could you please confirm?
    Thanks in advance for help.

khoand Friend

To remove top line, you remove this code from /templates/ja_minisite/css/template.css

.items-row, .items-leading {
    background: url(../images/bgd_line_03.gif) 0 100% repeat-x;
    }

I just only want to remove the line only in Frontpage. The reason be under the Feature article I will have a thicker dash line already since it is a Blog layout. Having another line is ugly.

You try my way, and give me a page that you want to have line

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum