Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I just installed the JA Minisite quickstart and everything looks fine, but the font, Im attaching the pictures cuz I would like to have the font displayed on the demo (the first pic shows the demo font and the second pic show the font i have so far) Im getting a different font on my site. How could I get the same font as the demo? The demo font looks nicer than the default one I have.

thanks in advance. :laugh:

1. demo-font
    2. my-font
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

elmundo_news Friend

sure, here it is.

http://armadillosoccer.com/index.php

thanks

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You change this code from /modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/minisite/style.css

.ja-slide-desc h3 {
    color: white;
    font-family: 'BebasNeueRegular', Arial, sans-serif;
    font-size: 400%;
    font-weight: normal;
    line-height: 100%;
    margin: 0 0 10px;
    }

elmundo_news Friend

ok, thanks I’ll try that.

elmundo_news Friend

I already checked it, but that’s the way I have it on my style.css :((

I have the same styles you’re telling me :((

elmundo_news Friend

I cleaned cache and I was able to see the font I want, (bebas neue regular) but once I refresh the page, the font switches again to Arial.

What else can i do?

Thanks for your help!

khoand Friend

You login backend > Extensions >Template Maneger > ja_minisite > GLOBAL> Css & Javascript Compress. Edit Optimize CSS to No.

elmundo_news Friend

I set OPTIMIZE CSS to NO and I lost all the styles. I cleaned cache but no luck. Please look at the picture attached.

1. no-css
    elmundo_news Friend

These are my settings so far. please look at the pic. I had to set it like this to have the styles come back.

1. my-settings
    khoand Friend

Optimize CSS : No

elmundo_news Friend

When I set Optimize CCS to NO; it shows me no styles. (look at the attached picture)

Any other idea?

1. no-css
    khoand Friend

Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

elmundo_news Friend

I think I found the problem. I had uploaded the CSSJs Compress plugin because I thought it would help the site to be faster. I just disabled that plugin, and the font worked. So, when can I use that plugin??… I used it on another website and it made it faster since I have a lot of pictures. Anyways…

Thanks for your help! :laugh:

elmundo_news Friend

here is the link, now it works!

http://armadillosoccer.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  elmundo_news 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum