Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Can someone help on this issue. I’m using the Ja Nickel template, I want to increase the sub menu width in order to avoid the text to wrap out.

I also noticed that it is not possible to set the Ja News I module into 2 columns from the paremeters.
    Please let me know which file to modify.

Thanks in advance.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Open <joomla url>templatesja_nickelja_menusja_cssmenuja.cssmenu.css file. Find & follow instruction:

#ja-cssmenu li ul {
    width: 16.4em; <-- change value
    position: absolute; /* second-level lists */
    z-index: 99;
    left: -999em; /* using left instead of display to hide menus because display: none isn't read by screen readers */
    height: auto;
    width: 15.9em; <-- delete code
    }

#ja-cssmenu li li {
    padding: 0 1em 0 0;
    margin: 0;
    width: 14.9em; <-- change value
    }

– If you want to have 2 column in sub-menu, width of li li greater than 2 * width of li ul. Example: 40em = 2*19em

fred08 Friend

Thanks khoand for your useful reply. The width problem is solved. The column issue mentioned concerns the Ja News 1.3.4 module. I want to know how to set this module into 2 columns because the parameters from the backend is not working. I hope that joomlart members will reply to this issue.

Thanks

khoand Friend

Hi,
    I tested JA News 1.3.4 module on my localhost, it works perfectly.

1. nickel
    2. nickel2
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum