Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lite JA Slideshow: how to increase the transition time between slides and the other one? When you set it on Autoplay

swissa Friend

<em>@lorixmod 329617 wrote:</em><blockquote>Lite JA Slideshow: how to increase the transition time between slides and the other one? When you set it on Autoplay</blockquote>

I don’t have Zite & I not a mod just so that you are aware!

Looking at the demo this comes from javascript and I’d look in ja_zite/modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/assets/ and check the js there. I’m not sure which file it will be but the iefix is for IE specifically.

I think the transition would be the duration so you may want to play with that (take a backup first for safety) – it’s in milliseconds I would think.

window.addEvent('domready', function(){
    window.jassliteInst = window.jassliteInst || [];
    window.jassliteInst.push(new JASliderCSS('ja-ss-113', {
    interval: 5000,
    duration: 2200,
    repeat: true,
    autoplay: 0,
    navigation: 1,
    thumbnail: 0, urls:['#','','','#','','','#','','','#','',''], targets:['','','','','','','','','','','',''] })); });

Hope that helps!

akerr Friend

The file you need to edit is mod_jaslideshowlite.php found in the ja_zite/modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/assets/ folder around line 136

interval: 7000,
    duration: 4200,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  akerr 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum