Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to create another section because, I’ve already create a new module, but the smooth scroll doesn´t work I supposed that this is the problem.

Thanks in advance.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to create a new item menu type external link and in the link field add this index.php?Itemid=itemid of your module#name of your module

Hope was clear

ditser Friend

Hi,

I did that and I found the problem, are the accents in the name of the module, because I take the name of the div in firebug and paste after “#f�bricas” at menu item URL and the scroll doesn’t work well, once I changed the name “#fabricas” the scroll works normally.

how can I use accents?

Thanks in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi ditser,

There is another thread discussing about this issue: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/sliding-effect-not-working-yet/

This due to the limitation of jQuery as it cannot get the correct value of special characters or your above accents. Hence, the scroll doesn’t work well. Try to use #fabricas instead 🙂

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum