Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In which file am I supposed to put the php code for stalytics to work when using rasite?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@vallagruppen 193495 wrote:</em><blockquote>In which file am I supposed to put the php code for stalytics to work when using rasite?</blockquote>

HI there,
    You can add your code in any block file such as header, footer …
    In this case, had better to add in templates/ja_rasite/layouts/blocks/footer.php

Mikael Andersson Friend

Thanks that solved my problem. But have the same problem on JA Droid. Can’t find where to put the code. Is it different when it’s a T3 Framework 2 site?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@vallagruppen 195382 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks that solved my problem. But have the same problem on JA Droid. Can’t find where to put the code. Is it different when it’s a T3 Framework 2 site?</blockquote>

Dear vallagruppen,

It is not recommend but you can put your styles into one of the files in the foder pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaultblocks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum