Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I do change my template to right to left, all is fine now.

damasgate.com

1- Just need help to know, How to move dots on user 1 / user2 and categorys to right side ?

2- how to inverse pages numbers on my front page ?

You can check attached images please.

Thanks in advanced

1. dot
    2. 2
    Sherlock Friend

Hi !
    About first issue , you can do it following way below :
    Open template.css file in templates/ja_corona/css folder , find following code section at about line 751 :

div.moduletable li, div.moduletable_text li, div.moduletable_menu li, div.moduletable_hilite li {
    background:transparent url(../images/bullet.gif) no-repeat scroll 5px 8px;
    margin:0;
    padding-left:16px;
    }

change to :

div.moduletable li, div.moduletable_text li, div.moduletable_menu li, div.moduletable_hilite li {
    background:transparent url(../images/bullet.gif) no-repeat scroll 239px 8px;
    margin:0;
    padding-right:16px;
    }

Sherlock Friend

About the second problem , if you want inverse page number you need hack to code of navigation of joomla .
    As you are requesting heavy customization, I am afraid that you have to handle the changes at your end.

damasgate Friend

Thank you hainn84,

The first issue fixed and i will think about the second one,

Just one more question please.

When i click at the top menu “Home button” it show index.html at the URL, is there any way to make it without indx.html ?

You can check attached image please

Thank you for help

1. atr
    Sherlock Friend

Hi damasgate !
    Because you use SEO url of joomla so it always get menu alias to create SEO url , to remove it you need modifed code in .htaccess file to rewrite url , this isn’t easy to handle code of htaccess file, it may be cause some another problems.
    so , I highly recommend you only edit menu alias to change “index” to other text.

damasgate Friend

Thanks alot hainn84,

I will keep it as its now.

I really very appreciate your patience and cooperation.
    Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  damasgate 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum