Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

How would one link an image in Article Category in the module Feature Intro ‘row-feature-full’ in Ja Sugite?
    This is possible via link on Title but not image.

1. ERROR_D
    TomC Moderator

Perhaps the following may be of assistance . . . . .

Kristjan Thor Arnason Friend

Thank you for you reply TomC. What I am dealing with is latest version of Joomla 3.3.6 using Ja Sugite Template. Showing articles in a specific Category using Images and links as shown in the latter video suggesting the solution. Even providing a link in Link A does not help. I would prefer if the Thumbnail could be used as a link not only the Title.
    Is that possible?

1. ERROR_ARTICLE_IMG
    jeannine Friend

I am facing the same issue! How to make intro images link to the articles???? :((

pavit Moderator

<em>@jeannine 457517 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am facing the same issue! How to make intro images link to the articles???? :((</blockquote>

Hi @jeannine

This is not an issue, module code is released for this feature , you will need of a customization of it

Try to look at this folder templatesja_sugitehtmlcom_contentcategory and edit php file to add your custom links

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum