Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am using JA Minisite on Joomla 2.5.4. The template came with a search module at the top of every page, when you search it displays the results into the page that you submitted the search. So, if a user is on my home page and performs a search, it displays the results in the home page with the slider and other modules I have on the home page. I would much rather the search results be displayed in a new page so that it would be easy for the user to read. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

You can go to the back-end setting of the Search module, you would see a field name Set ItemID there, and just enter ID of the menu item that you want the search result page display under, after that the search result will no longer show under the homepage.

wmwrick Friend

Hi Guys,

This fix isnt working for me on the search mod but will work and display the correct itemid when a search is performed from the actual search results page…

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Saguaros Moderator

Dear wmwrick,

PM me a temporary admin account, I shall help you out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum