Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I want to know how to obtain the same look as the demo of JA Teline II + JA Job Board??

I mean this demo: http://demo.jobboard.joomlart.com/ with JA Teline II as template.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear siukin,

Its pretty easy, install the Jobboard component and configure it. Afterall JobBoard is just an component to be installed on the joomla, template choice should not hamper the functionality.

Arvind

siukin Friend

Yep I already have JA Job Board installed with JA Teline II and the extension JA Tabs, and I am almost there.

The main problem is the joblist module, because you show in the demo a pretty nice way to post the jobs, I figured out that you were using ja tabs, so I installed it with the ja teline II and the ja job board but cannot find the options to make it like the demo. Please could you help me telling me what to change to make the joblist module look like the demo.

You can see the attachments for the screenshots of the demo and my site actually (without any job entry for now)

Siukin

1. Dibujo
    2. Dibujo1
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear siukin,

If i am not wrong, Teline II comes with inbuilt tabs, you need to publish your modules to mootabs position.

Please forward me your login details, let me see if i can be of help.

Arvind

siukin Friend

Ok, I just sent you over my login details, hope you can help

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Yaa siukin,

Got them, but as i see there is no sample data and so i have forwarded the same to JA Developer, requesting him to have a look for you tomorrow morning. like 8 hrs from now.

Regards

Arvind

siukin Friend

Any update on this??

Anonymous Moderator

Hi siukin

i have tried to find your issue but could not find.

It does not look our demo site because there is no records in your DB

Also, you are enabling modules in ja-news position. Please disable them and see your website again.

siukin Friend

Ok, i will add a job to my system then, but what I want to know is the position for the JAtabs and how to hide the list of emplyers and list of jobs.

Because as You can see, right now I have the JA Tabs, the list of jobs and the list of emplyers, and if I disable any of the lists the JA Tabs dissapear.

I will try adding some entries for the jobs so I can test it.

When you say that the ja news position is wrong, where do I put the JA Tabs?

Regards.

siukin Friend

Ok, I figured it out, its solved. Thanks for the help 😛

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  siukin 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum