Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

The buttons are really cool in this template with the way they slide, but I noticed that when I installed shopping components that the buttons used within them are not sliding like the others.

How can I assign the slide style to all buttons on my site?

Thanks,
    Richard

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI the the button css is only designed for the template .
    It does not support the 3rd part extensions .
    If you want to to use same style
    you need to edit the your third party component css files and php files .
    You can see all the styles on Typography page Here

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 437392 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI the the button css is only designed for the template .
    It does not support the 3rd part extensions .
    If you want to to use same style
    you need to edit the your third party component css files and php files .
    You can see all the styles on Typography page Here</blockquote>

Hi there,

I kind of figured that out, but could you give me a basic overview of the css and php that I would need to change and then I can make the changes from there.

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

@pankajsharma

Please could you give me an example of how to change 1 of the buttons and I can do the rest from there.

Thanks,
    Richard

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Richard
    Here are the code of buttons in different styles as give in typography page

<a class="btn btn-block btn-lg btn-default" href="#">Default Button</a>

<a class="btn btn-block btn-lg btn-primary" href="#">Primary Button</a>

<a class="btn btn-block btn-lg btn-success" href="#">Success Button</a>

<a class="btn btn-block btn-lg btn-info" href="#">Info Button</a>

<a class="btn btn-block btn-lg btn-warning" href="#">Warning Button</a>

<a class="btn btn-block btn-lg btn-danger" href="#">Danger Button</a>

for embed these button styles to third party component you need to change the button classes with above classes given in code
    class example : btn btn-block btn-lg btn-primary

Hope it helps

gringo211985 Friend

@pankajsharma

Hi there,

Thanks for those, I’ve managed to add the slide feature to a few of the buttons but I’m struggling with the mijoshop product page “add to cart” button.

The buttons called with <a class= all slide along fine, but the add to cart button is called using

<input type=”button” value=”Add to Cart” id=”button-cart” class=”btn btn-primary”>

How can I apply the slide to the above type of buttons? I’ve looked everywhere and can’t seem to find the css I need to customize. Any help will be much appreciated. Also if you want further investigation then you can login to my site and visit one of the product pages from there.

Thanks,
    Richard

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Richard is good to see that the button codes working for you .
    you can see its css here >>http://prntscr.com/44wdbj
    But we are not familiar with the codes of Mijoshop as its a third party extension .
    You should write on Mijoshop Forum for such custom changes .

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Pankajsharma,

I would love to post in the mijo forum but they don’t have one 🙁 I will submit a ticket over there and see what happens.

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

@pankajsharma

Check this out for quality support, or should I say the worst support ever!

I don’t suppose anyone else would be able to help me out with this?

1. 6397e6c460
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

apology For the answer you get from Mijoshop Team .
    But JA Support not cover the editing of third party component , you can hire a developer for such type of custom work .
    Sorry for not being much help in this case .

nick mortensen Friend

<em>@”gringo211985 437562″ wrote:</em><blockquote>@pankajsharma

Hi there,

Thanks for those, I’ve managed to add the slide feature to a few of the buttons but I’m struggling with the mijoshop product page “add to cart” button.

The buttons called with <a class= all slide along fine, but the add to cart button is called using

<input type=”button” value=”Add to Cart” id=”button-cart” class=”btn btn-primary”>

How can I apply the slide to the above type of buttons? I’ve looked everywhere and can’t seem to find the css I need to customize. Any help will be much appreciated. Also if you want further investigation then you can login to my site and visit one of the product pages from there.

Thanks,
    Richard</blockquote>

I’m pretty sure I read in the bootstrap documentation that you can apply the classes for buttons to input elements. Have you tried changing the class of the input to the JASugite class you prefer?

Alternately, you could just wrap the input element in a <button class=”preferred class”> tag and assign the class you’d prefer to the area I refer to as preferred class there.

I’m just spitballing for you, here.

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@nickmortensen 438407 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m pretty sure I read in the bootstrap documentation that you can apply the classes for buttons to input elements. Have you tried changing the class of the input to the JASugite class you prefer?

Alternately, you could just wrap the input element in a <button class=”preferred class”> tag and assign the class you’d prefer to the area I refer to as preferred class there.

I’m just spitballing for you, here.</blockquote>

Hey Nick,

Thanks for the suggestion, I should have updated the post as I solved this myself by editing the .tpls for mijoshop and changing the input class to a class. Should have really thought of that before as the answer is in my question lol

So for others wanting to do the same, you gotta change,

to

<a type=”button” value=”Add to Cart” id=”button-cart” class=”btn btn-primary”></a>

and if you want icons because background images don’t work with transition effects

<a class=”wishlist” onclick=”addToWishList(‘<?php echo $product_id; ?>’);” class=”btn btn-default” title=”<?php echo $button_wishlist; ?>”><i class=”fa fa-plus”></i></a>

I have done this on my site and all buttons still work fine 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello gringo211985
    Glad you solved it .
    Thanks for posting the solution above for the other users .
    let me know if you have any problem , Feel free to write on forum ,
    we are happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum