Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am trying to set up a church website using the JA Pariiti template. But i need to change the left position to conventionally appear on the left of the page instead of the the right hand side.

How do i achieve this?

Sherlock Friend

Can you give us your live URL, any screenshot or more details of the problem will be helpful

multiskills Friend

I’ve not yet installed the template … from the demo, i see that both left and right module positions are on the left hand side of the page (content area). What I want to know is if it is possible to move the left module position to the left of the page (content area). This would greatly influence my usage (or otherwise) of this template.

So if anyone knows how to accomplish that, pls share …

bolero1 Friend

This is the current problem/question I have as well. Looks like no one decided to answer your inquiry. I am really beginning to get frustrated by how slow Joomlart employees are to respond to posts. I paid $500 for a developer subscription, partly based on the support guarantee and I don’t think I am getting it ,…… yet.

Look at the Pariiti template. The “left” module position is actually on the RIGHT side of the content area. Oops. Joomlart, tell us how to move the left menu position to the actual left of the content area please, or FIX your template. There are now two problems with this template I have reported. Also, the documentation for the template is OLD. It needs to be updated

Anonymous Moderator
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum