Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I need visitors to be redirected to specific articles after registration. This would mainly help me to keep track of visitors coming from Adwords and set a conversion rate.

I have had a look at regjobseekerform.php and regemployerform.php and even tried a “form onSubmit windows.location…” but it did not do anything.

Does anyone know how I could do this ?

Thank you

pierremorelle Friend

Well, I finally got the answer from the great support they have here (I really mean it). I am posting it for if anyone comes accross same issue :

You can customize in file /components/com_jajobboard/controllers/jauserregister.php

– register_resume_save() function: Handling after registration done by Jobseeker
    – register_profile_save() function: Handling after registration done by Employer

sharpdome Friend

So you have to modify the file? There’s no way to define a redirect URL in the backend like with Community Builder or AlphaRegistration or other registration components?

Vinh CV Friend

Dear sharpdome

JAJobBoard Component 1.5.0 and JAJobBoard Menu Module 1.0.7 support setting Redirection page after Register/ Login/ Logout. You can set Redirection page in Module Config in the backend BackEnd.

sharpdome Friend

Excellent, thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sharpdome 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum