Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am using Google webmaster tools and for that you need to enter a one-line meta tag, something like this:

<meta name=”google-site-verification” content=”jCyyUCyXlI8blahblahbla” />

This one needs to go into the <head> of the homepage. This is a piece of cake on most templates as you just go to template – edit html – and add the code there.

However, this template is more complex and it seems the homepage file is put together from several files. So…where do I put this code then? I presume I need to modify a file that is not accessible inside Joomla administrator, but which one?

Cheers,

Nick

histeriks Friend

<em>@njonow 165297 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using Google webmaster tools and for that you need to enter a one-line meta tag, something like this:

<meta name=”google-site-verification” content=”jCyyUCyXlI8blahblahbla” />

This one needs to go into the <head> of the homepage. This is a piece of cake on most templates as you just go to template – edit html – and add the code there.

However, this template is more complex and it seems the homepage file is put together from several files. So…where do I put this code then? I presume I need to modify a file that is not accessible inside Joomla administrator, but which one?

Cheers,

Nick</blockquote>

Don’t know what JA Rasite’s structure looks like, but i guess that with all T3 powered templates (not sure of this) you should look for head.php file, located in your_template/layouts/blocks directory.

If this is not the case, drop a line here and i’ll take a look at Rasite’s structure

Cheers 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  histeriks 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum