Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    I installed Xenia yesterday on this site: http://www.rwsoleluna04.ch/joomla (don’t look to the content ’cause I’m doing it now.. I’m quite new to Joomla and everything).

I wanted to replace the title-banner at the top. I downlaoded the header.psd and modified it. But then I noticed, that actually the template-banner is not just 1 images set as background or as banner-image. It’s done out of 2 images (“logo-colour.jpg” on the left, and “headerright-bg.gif” on the right) and a repeating background-image “header-bg.gif” in the middle. Is this correct?

So my question is: How can I replace this “banner-construction” with my new banner-logo (1 image saved out of the header.psd) I did? In which files and what changes do I have to do?

And one more question: can I disable the template-colour-changing-function on the frontend and set green as standard. but leaving the other functions (screen and font size)?

Thank you!

TomC Moderator

It looks as though you solved your problem – yes?

The site is looking very nice with all of the custom graphics you are using – Nice Work.

😎

salvi70 Friend

@ tcraw
    Yes I did. Well perhaps there is a better way to do it. I just resized the left banner (logo-colour.jpg) to width 450 px. The right one (headerright-bg.gif) and the background-gif in the middle are still original size.

But can anybody tell me where to disable the template-colour-changing-function? Because if you choose “green” or “blue” the banner changes and that is not intended for my site.

greetings!

margaritis Friend

<em>@salvi70 27485 wrote:</em><blockquote>@ tcraw
    Yes I did. Well perhaps there is a better way to do it. I just resized the left banner (logo-colour.jpg) to width 450 px. The right one (headerright-bg.gif) and the background-gif in the middle are still original size.

But can anybody tell me where to disable the template-colour-changing-function? Because if you choose “green” or “blue” the banner changes and that is not intended for my site.

greetings!</blockquote>

open templates/ja_xenia/index.php and you will see inside this file how to disamble the color changing function or all the site tools function …
    😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  margaritis 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum